market-farming - Subject headings

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Subject headings
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 17:20:51 -0800

Hi guys,

A bit of housekeeping. I know it's hard to remember so much stuff when
such exciting discussions are happening. This list is truly my dream list.

Please try to make sure the subject of your post pertains to what your
talking about. It will make retrieving data from the archives possible.

The latest thread on " help with irrigation and mulch" is a good example.
The majority of the posts have been really good stuff about mulches. And,
while the topic is listed in the subject line, it may not be readily
evident that such a robust discussion mulch took place by looking at a
subject called " help with irrigation and mulch."

I know I intend to do archive searches frequently and hope the rest of you
will too. Under this subject we've had really good discussions on straw
mulch, living mulch, and now fabric mulch, plus some good stuff on
irrigation. Had we used these subjects in the subject line, retrieving
this info in July would be easier.

Right, er OK, er carry on...

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle Organic Farm
Auburn, CA

  • Subject headings, Marcie Rosenzweig, 01/30/2000