market-farming - Re: favorite annuals:ASCFG

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: flowers AT rt66.com (Wilderness Flowers)
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: favorite annuals:ASCFG
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:51:45 -0700 (MST)

if you are into cutflowers you should join www.ascfg.org

really great listserve of PROFESSIONAL FLOWER GOWERS WITH CENTURIES OF
EXPERIENCE (NEED TO BE MEEMBER TO ACESS LISTSERVE)AND A TERRIFFIC ANNUAL
MEETING..THIS YEAR AUSTIN TX.. THAT WILL TEACH YOU MORE ABOUT FLOWER GROWING
IN A FEW DAYS THEN YOU MIGHT LEARN IN A LIFETIME

ALSO THERE IS A ONE DAY GROWERS SCHOOL THAT WILL GIVE YOU A BIG ADVANTAGE
OVER YOUR COMPETITION AND PUT YOU LIGHT YEARS AHEAD

IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH ASCFG HAS A ANNUAL TRIAL WHERE YOU GET TO TRIAL SEED
NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR GENERAL RELEASE !! MARTIN ASCFG MEMBER SINCE 1994

>HI ALL! MY CUSTOMERS AND I HAVE ENJOYED A LIGHT PINK/PURPLE COSMOS CALLED
>VERSAILLES/ PINK EYE FROM JOHNNY'S. THE STEMS ARE FAIRLY STRONG FOR COSMOS-
>THEY BLOOM FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND ARE SPECTACULAR BUNCHED WITH BLOOMING
>CINN. BASIL.
>I COULD USE A SOURCE FOR FLORAL SLEEVES. I'M IN OHIO.
>LOVE THIS EXCHANGE OF INFO!
>LYN
>----------
>> From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
>> To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
>> Subject: Re: Newbie Intro
>> Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:03:24 -0800
>>
>>Hi Rose, Fred and list,
>>I grow flowers for my CSA and myself, I love flowers. What are everyones
>>favorite annuals I might even ask your favorite "easy" annuals. The
>flowers
>>get attention after the veggies. So I sort of need easy ones. I have
>>ordered a few seeds already, I'll look them up later if anyone is
>>interested. Thanks Beth from snowy Massachusetts

>>wonderful

>>the

>>as to
>>scale is
>>looks

>>discuss

>>> Good luck!!
>>>
>>> Actually we are getting some seeds that sell for around
>>> $400/lb!!
>>>
>>> Marc
>>>
>>> ---
>>> You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: guldann AT ix.netcom.com
>>$subst('Email.Unsub')
>>>

>>---
>>You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: brbf AT compulinx-net.net
>$subst('Email.Unsub')
>>

>---
>You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: flowers AT rt66.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

Martin Connaughton
Wilderness Flowers
223 North Guadalupe St. pmb # 159
Santa Fe, NM 87501
zone 3-4-5 depending on mother nature .. zone 5 this year and no snow