market-farming - Re: Fw: Virginia Biological Farming Conference/Trade Show, February 9 & 10

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Virginia Biological Farming Conference/Trade Show, February 9 & 10
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:35:42 -0500

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:07:20 -0500, Marlin L Burkholder
<gleneco1 AT juno.com> wrote:

>I am dissappointed and a bit offended by Lawrence Londan's response to my
>post announcing the upcoming VABF conference to be held on Feb 9-10. The

I made my point deliberately and it stands as is. Do as you please
about it but you'll get no apology from me. So many of these orgs
operating in the name of alternative farming who do little or nothing
for what they're paid to stabilize and support the real US farming
community (read: farmers, not paper
pushers/bureaucrats/rulemakers/bean counters/grant mongers)
are an insult to serious farmers commited to alternative farming.

Lawrence F. London, Jr.<->Venaura Farm<->ICQ#27930345
mailto:lflondon AT mindspring.com<->mailto:london AT ibiblio.org
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech<->http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture
http://www.ibiblio.org/intergarden/orgfarm<->http://www.freetibet.org
PRESERVE AND PROTECT OUR LAND, SOIL, WATER, AIR & WILDLIFE