market-farming - Re: previous message

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: previous message
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 00:26:32 -0400

http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=community-foodsystems

>Lawrence is correct--this list is much more active--and methodology is
>the same no matter how you garden or farm--for profit or self.

There never has been much traffic there and probably never will be so
I have moved all 29 subscribers to this list and deleted
community-foodsystems. I'd be happy to start another one on community
gardening if folks want one and will use it. No point in having
inactive lists around - maintenance headache. So, until further notice
community-foodsystems is no more. I am always open to suggestions for
new lists to start where there is a need.

Lawrence

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon AT mindspring.com london AT metalab.unc.edu
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO

  • Re: previous message, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 04/06/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: previous message, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 04/07/2000