market-farming - Re: 'government of canada misleading ........

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: csa,market-farming
  • Subject: Re: 'government of canada misleading ........
  • Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 10:42:53 -0400

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:13:33 -0400, bhfarm AT accel.net (BHFarm) wrote:
<.>

Sorry about these duplicate large posts to market-farming and csa.
The list allows attached files for those who are capable of using
this option appropriately and I want to keep it this way.

Suffice to say that the source of this last batch of attachments has
suddenly, automagically, dried up and will not reappear. I never would
have thought that anyone would have been capable of such bad taste
to post 1) to the wrong list 2) such large articles 3) to post them
twice.

My apologies to all for this happening, especially those who incur
toll charges while accessing the Web. I see that 3 subscribers have
left; I hope no more will because of this.

Lawrence London
Owner, CSA and Market-Farming Lists

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon AT mindspring.com london AT metalab.unc.edu
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO

  • Re: 'government of canada misleading ........, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 04/05/2000