market-farming - Re: Ag Bibliographies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: Ag Bibliographies
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 18:05:45 -0500

On Sun, 05 Mar 2000 07:29:11 -0500, Robert Farr <rbfarr AT erols.com>
wrote:

>I loved the bibliographis - didn't mind the many posts at all!

Once I got into it and realized that much of the info
was feedback copied from some online bookstore and
almost stopped around Part 24; glad I went ahead, there was
much that was interesting mixed with the chaff.

>I'd hate to see that sort of info just posted privately; it's good grist
>for the entire list mill.

I feel the same way but you never know what list subscriber want.
I have a lot more literature lists, brief reviews and miscellaneous
references which I will post from time to time. You can find all of
that in my website - see Agriculture bibliography Part 1 fo a guide
to those resources - add to the URLs in that document the following:
http://metalab.unc.edu/permaculture/documents/permaculture-bibliography-1.txt
http://metalab.unc.edu/permaculture/documents/PAWA-Permaculture-Booklist
these 2 files made up the bulk of the ag bib posts.

LL

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
intergarden.com InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
lflondon AT mindspring.com london AT metalab.unc.edu

  • Re: Ag Bibliographies, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 03/05/2000