market-farming - Re: Product Liability Insurance & Farm Bureau

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: Product Liability Insurance & Farm Bureau
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 19:11:52 -0500

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000 10:55:08 -0800 (PST), Lucy Goodman-Owsley
<goodows AT excite.com> wrote:
>In Ohio we have The farmer's Union which is much more pro small farm than FB
>(Dare I call it liberal?). I assume this is a national org. They have
>product liability ins.
>GFM had an article about this not too long ago. That issue has dissapeared
>into my mess so I can't say which issue. At any rate, they gave several
>sources for product liability other than FB and all were national orgs.

When you find this reference could you post it here? It would be
really useful. The only PLI provider I know of in NC is FB. Maybe
Nationwide but woulld be prohibitively expensive with them.

Thanks,

LL
Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
metalab.unc.edu/market-farming Market Farming
lflondon AT mindspring.com london AT metalab.unc.edu

  • Re: Product Liability Insurance & Farm Bureau, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/12/2000