market-farming - Re: Modern technology

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Re: Modern technology
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 19:17:27 -0500

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:44:40 -0800, "Cappy Tosetti"
<cappy AT harborside.com> wrote:

>From now on I'll take the e-mail messages I want to respond to and write a
>brand new e-mail (won't use the reply button).

Again, with emphasis :-) <----note smiley, if you find a post from
someone in the list that you want to send a private reply to
just go ahead and hit the reply button then mark and cut
out of the To: line the address of the m-f list. Then cut and paste
the email id of the person you want to send the message to into the
now empty space in the To: line. That's all there is to it.

I want to leave the "reply to list only when user does a reply"
function as is because things work better that way - so learn to use
your email software - and use cut and paste to direct your email
where you want it to go. Its easy. - LL
Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
metalab.unc.edu/market-farming Market Farming
lflondon AT mindspring.com london AT metalab.unc.edu

  • Re: Modern technology, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/04/2000