machinist - [machinist] Edge Precision YouTube channel | Finally found a new YouTube channel worth watching

machinist@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Machinist

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: machinist@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [machinist] Edge Precision YouTube channel | Finally found a new YouTube channel worth watching
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:11:27 -0400

Finally found a new YouTube channel worth watching
http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/general/finally-found-new-youtube-channel-worth-watching-338899/

Edge Precision
https://youtu.be/L3HcwWjWOGM
65 videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkSr3M8GXbS4txqPY7OMxQ
get used to the audio - keeps one focused

Great idea for moving small equipment around a shop: He uses overhead barn door hangers to suspend a small chain hoist. I use these for my sliding shop doors with polycarbonate panels. You could always use two channels with hangers in parallel for carrying more weight or have each with its own hoist for multiple tasks.

  • [machinist] Edge Precision YouTube channel | Finally found a new YouTube channel worth watching, Lawrence London, 08/18/2017