machinist - [machinist] Tom's Techniques – Links

machinist@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Machinist

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: machinist@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [machinist] Tom's Techniques – Links
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 23:32:02 -0500

http://tomstechniques.com/links/

Links

These are links I’ve stumbled across over the years that I’ve found to be either useful or interesting. If you have some favorites you would like me to add, please let me know. If you find that any of the links are broken or incorrect, I’d like to know that as well.

Metalworking Fun
A forum for all types of metalworkers Home Shop Machinist
and machinists workshop Mad Modder
This is a place for those who like to build, craft or modify anything (and everything!) The Home Machinist
A site dedicated to enthusiasts of all skill levels and disciplines of the metalworking hobby Practical Machinist
Largest Manufacturing Technology Forum on the Web Home Model Engine Machinist
A Worldwide Hobby Community Dedicated to Machinist Built Model Engines Metalmeet
The Largest Group of Metalshapers on the Internet Metalshapers Association
Metalshapers Roundtable Machinist Web
Machining Forum Metal Artist Forum
The Fusion of Metal, Passion of Art and Forging of Knowledge I Forge Iron
Blacksmithing and Metalworking Welding Design & Fabrication
A great project thread

  • Copyright 2013 Tom Griffin | All Rights Reserved

  • [machinist] Tom's Techniques – Links, Lawrence London, 01/01/2014