machinist - [machinist] what is a good indexable tool holder | tools tooling for hobby lathes | http://www.latheinserts.com/main.sc

machinist@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Machinist

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: machinist@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [machinist] what is a good indexable tool holder | tools tooling for hobby lathes | http://www.latheinserts.com/main.sc
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 20:21:39 -0500

what is a good indexable tool holder
http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/general/what-good-indexable-tool-holder-275600/

Here is a start.

tools tooling for hobby lathes

http://www.latheinserts.com/main.sc

He's a member here, and pops in every so often. I buy 80% of my tooling through him and I am actually running some of those inserts right now as I type.
He doesn't sell crap unless you specifically request it. If you want something similar, say a left hander or a D series holder or insert, just tell him what you
want, and it shows up at your door, it will be quality and the price will be nice. In other words... just tell him to order XXXX, pay the bill, get the tools.
I guarantee you will not get screwed and you will get a quality tool, not some 5 piece set of chinese crap (don't forget a few extra hold down screws, and
it will probably Korean, South, not North).

I'm not affiliated in any way, just a happy customer that has saved many many thousands on good tools. Hoping to get a discount for the free press ,
but pretty much just passing along a supplier that has always treated me very well.

  • [machinist] what is a good indexable tool holder | tools tooling for hobby lathes | http://www.latheinserts.com/main.sc, Lawrence London, 11/21/2013