lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Problems with upgrade from 0.34

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Problems with upgrade from 0.34
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 00:57:27 -0500 (EST)

Hi Dave. Looks like no one had any advice for you on these issues. Did you make any headway? What problems still exist?

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007, DaveG wrote:

I gave up trying to upgrade from 0.34 flat driectory style, and changed
things to use the directory style in 1.0.1, copying the content of the
blogs, themes, and plugins directories over from the original blog.
However, I still have a few lingering issues, on this site:
http://lifehaiku.com/

1] Users can register, but cannot create their own blogs. I have set
"Open Registration" in System Settings. What else needs to be set?

2] On Sign Out users are re-directed to portal.php, which seems to
disregard theme settings. What is the appropriate way to correct this?
http://lifehaiku.com/src/lyceum/portal.php

3] The login, logout, and subsequent portal.php links, and also lost you
password, back to the front page, register on the LOGIN page do not use
the abbreviated form of my url paths, and include the actual path
(src/lyceum). This also occurred in 0.34. Is there a fix for this?

4] Is the a list of the permissions that need to be set for each
file/directory -- it's not clear which directories need to be
777/775/655, etc.

~ ~ David