lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum 1.0

  • From: DaveG <lyceum AT solidgone.com>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum 1.0
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 20:48:19 -0400

Note-- did you upgrade your rewrite rules? Lyceum 1.0 has very different rewrite rules from 0.34.
I'm having problems upgrading my site to 1.0.1 from 0.34. What were the rewrite rule changes that need to be made? There's no reference to this in the upgrade docs.

Note: I installed Lyceum under the 'flat' option.

~ ~ David

John Joseph Bachir wrote:
Hi Liu, thank you for sharing your site with us!

Note-- did you upgrade your rewrite rules? Lyceum 1.0 has very different rewrite rules from 0.34.