lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] A simple yet important modification to portal.php

  • From: Katz <singkit AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Adam Geller" <ageller AT gmail.com>, lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] A simple yet important modification to portal.php
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:50:46 +0800

No I don't think that's necessary.
A hack would be fine.
If ever I'd figure out how to make the hack or solution, I'll post it. Or just visit www.planetjazz.org (under construction). If you see it's up and the recent posts section do not show hello world posts, just send me mail and I'll send the script.

Another function I'd be doing after the interface revision would be the post_date. It's possible to display the date when the post was made. I'm just gonna make a calendar-style date... or something fancy.