lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Help write the Lyceum 1.0 press release!

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Help write the Lyceum 1.0 press release!
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:04:38 -0400 (EDT)

Lyceum 1.0 will be released on October 10th. We will be issuing a press release announcing the milestone. In the press release we would like to mention the most significant features of Lyceum, and the best way for us to know what those are is to ask you, the users of Lyceum.

If you would like to help in this effort head on over to the wiki:

http://wiki.lyceum.ibiblio.org/index.php/Lyceum_1.0_Press_Release

There is no need to write any press release style language-- just fill in the lists you see there with whatever features you think are important. And of course, feel free to make new headings or otherwise restructure the page.

Be as curt or as elaborate as you like-- any input from you is valuable.

Thanks,
John

--
John Bachir
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/

  • [Lyceum-users] Help write the Lyceum 1.0 press release!, John Joseph Bachir, 09/27/2007