lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Error message: "Your tokens have timed out...."

  • From: "Liu Xuefeng" <xfliu.math AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Error message: "Your tokens have timed out...."
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 22:42:50 +0900

I also got such a problem. But I was very lucky to find the solution and here I would like  to share it with you.

In my case, this error comes because the "token" info  is lost in the $_SESSION variable. I check the
code system and found that the "/tmp" folder is full and no space for server to write sesseion data into it.
So just delete the old session files in "/tmp" then everything works well!

Enjoy yourself!

--
Liu Xuefeng
  The Gradschool of Mathematics,