lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Spam control

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: Scot Hacker <shacker AT berkeley.edu>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Spam control
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:36:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Scot Hacker wrote:

Interesting, thanks.

But since this goes in systemplugins rather than in plugins, it does not show up as an activatable plugin, or have any interface whatsoever. Is this correct? Should I just assume that it's working?

You know, I don't even remember. I guess that means I feel it's working, though. (-;

-- Asheesh.

--
Your aim is high and to the right.