lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] demo site to be used for heavy QA

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] demo site to be used for heavy QA
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 05:54:14 -0500 (EST)

We are going to start using the demo site for some heavy QA of potentially unstable code in the next few days. We won't be deleting the database, but the code will be in flux.

If you are using the demo site as a real blog, it would be a good idea to figure out some sort of migration plan. If you are having problems let me know and I'll help you get a dump of your data.

--
John Bachir
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/

  • [Lyceum-users] demo site to be used for heavy QA, John Joseph Bachir, 02/17/2007