lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Plugin: wp-PostRatings

  • From: DaveG <lyceum AT solidgone.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Plugin: wp-PostRatings
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:03:39 -0500

DaveG wrote:
Shady Craig wrote:
Not the answer you are looking for I'm sure: no I've not used that plugin.

I do use one very similar though and it works in Lyceum:
http://blog.abusemagazine.com/index.php/category/post-star-rating/
Thanks for the info. I got very little help from the author of the plugin I was trying to use, so I'll try this one. Note though that this URL does not work. I found the plugin at http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/post-star-rating.zip.