lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Force post to top

  • From: DaveG <lyceum AT solidgone.com>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Force post to top
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 06:36:14 -0500

John Joseph Bachir wrote:

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, DaveG wrote:

I finally found the Adhesive plugin that seems to do what I need.

Instructions: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/88141
Download: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/87284 (post by DesignPastor)

great, does it work with lyceum?

Seems to work fine. The only problem I had with it (and with a few other plugins as well) is that after activating the plugins screen either goes totally blank or other plugins seem to disappear from the plugin list. In the case of a blank screen a simple browser refresh fixes the problem. In the case where plugins disapear from the plugin screen, deactivating the plugin, and then reactivating usually fixes everything. Note that even though the screen goes blank, or a plugin seems to disapear, everything on the blog works fine..