lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Previous Entries link bug?

  • From: "David R. Woolley" <drwool AT thinkofit.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Previous Entries link bug?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:10:16 -0600

If I access a blog via Lyceum's "default blog" feature, the "Previous entries" link at the bottom of the page doesn't work.

Some specifics:

Our Lyceum installation is at http://watershedhs.org/currents/lyceum I have the default blog set to "Snippets". So if I click on a link with the above URL, it takes me to the Snippets blog. So far, so good. But then the "Previous entries" link on that page is created with the following bogus URL:
http://watershedhs.org/currents/lyceum/snippets/currents/lyceum/page/2/

On the other hand, if I get to the Snippets blog with its normal, full URL:
http://watershedhs.org/currents/lyceum/snippets

... then the Previous Entries link is generated with the correct URL:
http://watershedhs.org/currents/lyceum/snippets/page/2/