lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] 2 lyceum installlation within the same domain

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] 2 lyceum installlation within the same domain
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:51:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Julien Tartaglia wrote:

I'd like to know if I can install in the meantime a new lyceum platform in a subdirectory of my website. I created another database, uploaded all the files in my newly created directory, modified the config file, but it says that Lyceum has already been installed...

That's very strange. are you sure that the twp wp-config.php files are not pointing at the same database?

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/