lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] /system-admin/user-management.php (Lock an account)

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Shahrooz Bhopti <drivencompassion AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] /system-admin/user-management.php (Lock an account)
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:47:11 -0400 (EDT)

the only way to block slugs right now is to register those blogs and then deactivate them

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006, Shahrooz Bhopti wrote:

Let's say Lyceum is installed on domain.com -- Users are normally able to
assign their blog to any sub.domain.com

What I mean by folder, is to block a certain set of subdomains from public
use. So certain sub-domains could be accessible by non-lyceum software -
without concern of potential lyceum conflict when a user might choose that
user/subdomain for their blog.

On 10/2/06, John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

what do you mean by folder?

--
John
----