lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] 404 errors

  • From: "Teddy Sylte" <norwasian16 AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] 404 errors
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 11:13:29 -0700

I went through the installation, and lyceum created the database fine, but on the second page of the installation setup, where it gives you the password for the admin account, but then I get this problem. When I click login, I keep getting 404s. Login links to http://mysite.com/lyceum/login, and theres nothing like that in my lyceum directory. I tried to go to the lyceum/wp-login.php and login from there, but its the same error. This is probably some simple mistake, but I cant figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.