lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] conflict with WordPress resolved (sortof)

  • From: "Elaine Nelson" <epersonae AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] conflict with WordPress resolved (sortof)
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:20:44 -0700

By trying the installation on another domain that doesn't have
WordPress installed, I could get Lyceum to work. So I'm assuming that
they had conflicting .htaccess files....

Another thought on a related topic to come in another email. :)

--
Elaine Nelson
work: http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/

  • [Lyceum-users] conflict with WordPress resolved (sortof), Elaine Nelson, 08/03/2006