lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] lyceum conflicts with wordpress?

  • From: "Elaine Nelson" <epersonae AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] lyceum conflicts with wordpress?
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:57:21 -0700

I'm trying out an installation of lyceum for a work project on my
personal server. (Long story.) I get all the files uploaded, but when
I try to go to the installation page, I just get redirected to my
WordPress site.

see: http://www.elainenelson.org/junk/lyceum/portal.php

is it a problem with WordPress's .htaccess being too greedy? or something
else?

any help in working this out would be greatly appreciated!

contents of top-level (elainenelson.org) .htaccess:

# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /