lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Uploaded file path

  • From: Jameson Lopp <fusion AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Uploaded file path
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:35:40 -0400

Windows has a few different issues with uploading which I'm aware of and am planning to tackle, such as http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/ticket/527

But I have tested wordpress on windows and it has the same issues, and my post to the WP forums yielded not a soul who would confirm running it on windows...

- Jameson

Serena K wrote:
I'm using .33 and I have no problems with the file uploading. Have it runnning on linux, though.
Maybe it's happening on windows only? Just an idea.

*/Ben Clark <benclarkuk AT gmail.com>/* wrote:

Hi,

The problem I have is when uploading a file in a post. The actual
file uploads to the server ok, and appears in the folder:

C:\webroot\Blog\lyceum\wp-content\blogs\1\uploads

Which is great, but when I view the post on the site, the file or
image is missing. If I check the properties of the link, it shows
the file location as:

http://www.domain.com/wp-content/blogs/1/uploads//image.jpg

leaving out the 'blog/lyceum' part of the link, and also putting 2
slashes '//' in. Not sure if they make a differences, but the path
is obviously wrong. The only details I have found on this is in the
'system settings' part of the dashboard, and under
'wp-content_file_path' section, and 'File upload base url' but
whatever I change these to it makes no difference. Hopefully this
will make sense to someone.

Windows 2003 server, using Apache, and I am using the latest 0.33
version of lyceum.

Many Thanks
Ben