lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Is Lyceum on IIS a reality?

  • From: Francisco Escudero Reyero <sheenmue AT yahoo.es>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Is Lyceum on IIS a reality?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:18:21 +0200 (CEST)

I have been reading old threads and i haven't found an
answer. I installed Lyceum, and everything was OK, any
kind of errors, but when i tried to login or going
anywhere i only found a 404 error because IIS said
"mod_rewrite, what in the hell is mod_rewrite?"

I found alternatives (IIRF, ISAPI_Rewrite...), but
anyone have tried them? and if someone tried, had you
to make big changes for everythink working ok?

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

  • [Lyceum-users] Is Lyceum on IIS a reality?, Francisco Escudero Reyero, 07/24/2006