lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] webreinstall setting question

  • From: Jameson Lopp <fusion AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: tom poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] webreinstall setting question
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 13:40:30 -0400

For *nix environments we generally recommend just chmodding all the lyceum files & directories to 777, though you could try 775. You only need to set WEBREINSTALL to true if you are installing to a server that already has the mysql tables set up and you want to overwrite them.

- Jameson

tom poe wrote:
Also, will I need to set WEBREINSTALL="false" to "true"?