lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] new user email address/domain

  • From: "michele" <webmaster AT abs-gallery.com>
  • To: <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] new user email address/domain
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:36:09 -0600

Hi again,

nope, lyceum sits on marsart.org domain,
signed up new user through abs-gallery.com  [email address for registering new account/blog]

I have 16 domain on our server, all dedicated host, we own the server, never had a mail problem
yet.
I do also have WPMU installed, and registration there works fine, new users get reg email.
So, it can not be that.

EMK
VP

where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones...

MARSART.ORG

ABS GALLERY INC

Get 20% Off CoffeeCup Web Design Software Use this code when you checkout: 226STS -------------------- www.getcoffeecup.com

Email: mainoffice AT abs-gallery.com