lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Dashboard?

  • From: Jameson Lopp <fusion AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Dashboard?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:30:45 -0400

The dashboard and WP options for themes and such are set on a per-blog basis. Thus once you create a blog, you will see a link to it at the top of your profile page when you log in, and this leads to the dashboard for that blog. One thing to note is that the 'admin' user is not supposed to have a blog; that user is for system administration only.

- Jameson

michele wrote:
that is what I am missing.
where is it or do I have to install that somehow?
thanx
michele

*EMK*
VP

where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones...

*MARSART.ORG* <http://www.marsart.org/>

ABS GALLERY INC

*Get 20% Off CoffeeCup Web Design Software Use this code when you checkout: 226STS -------------------- www.getcoffeecup.com

*

* *

*Email:* mainoffice AT abs-gallery.com <mailto:mainoffice AT abs-gallery.com>