lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] 0.33 - LOL 0.32

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: michele <webmaster AT abs-gallery.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] 0.33 - LOL 0.32
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 20:43:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006, michele wrote:

am working on a 3-colum template for lyceum. hope it will turn out right and actually work. need to have lyceum done and working by saturday. thanks again for all your input and help.

Michele, I'm not a Lyceum developer but I personally recommend you install the latest 0.33 release candidate. It's the easiest way to use WordPress themes in Lyceum; then you can just search for a WordPress theme that looks like what you want or just make your own.

Best of luck!

-- Asheesh.

--
I'd be a poorer man if I'd never seen an eagle fly.
-- John Denver

[I saw an eagle fly once. Fortunately, I had my eagle fly swatter handy.
Ed.]