lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] it's 404 everywhere

  • From: Tom Poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] it's 404 everywhere
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 00:29:03 -0500

John: I managed to download 0.32, follow bavytuesday instructions, but had to change file chmod from 775 to 777 to get install.php page. I was successful with step one and two. I then looked at email with welcome, and clicked on link to system-admin/settings.php and got 404 error. I then went in and chmodded every stupid file on lyceum to 777, and no change. Every page, except portal.php is 404'd. I can't figure out what is going on. Here's what address bar shows for link in welcome mail:
link: http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/src/lyceum/system-admin/settings.php
here's 404 address bar:
http://ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/src/lyceum/login?redirect_to=%2Fstudioforrecording%2Fsrc%2Flyceum%2Fsystem-admin%2Fsettings.php

When I try to login, it's 404 as well.

Any ideas?
Tom

--
94% of returning troops suffer from trauma
Open Studios