lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] frustrated newbie asking for installation help

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: Joe Harkins <joehark AT earthlink.net>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] frustrated newbie asking for installation help
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 01:52:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Joe Harkins wrote:

I just came home after an evening in Manhattan so I don't have any energy to spare. But over this weekend, I will write up what little I know in a style I think will be useful. Of course, I will welcome editing and corrections.

Joe, I suggest you work on this on the Lyceum wiki. That way, the document can live on after you finish your involvement.

-- Asheesh.

--
Batteries not included.

  • Re: [Lyceum-users] frustrated newbie asking for installation help, Asheesh Laroia, 07/01/2006