lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] lyceum server requirements

  • From: "dosePoet." <dosepoet AT dosepoet.com>
  • To: Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] lyceum server requirements
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:18:56 -0400

I posted this to the list last night, and have been searching all over for the answer but I still have not found it.

Basically, I need to know what version of MySQL and PHP I need my hosting company to have installed in order to run Lyceum successfully. Also, any other requirements I might have overlooked - feel free to suggest a good hosting company as well!

Please help!

Doug

  • [Lyceum-users] lyceum server requirements, dosePoet., 06/24/2006