lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] same issue on 2nd install

  • From: Tom Poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>
  • To: "dosePoet." <dosepoet AT dosepoet.com>
  • Cc: Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] same issue on 2nd install
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 23:39:55 -0500

dosePoet. wrote:

still username wrong and does not resolve to main domain mypoetryblog.com - also, says register disabled so I cannot set up a blog either. I wonder if this is a new version bug and I should try installing 0.31 instread of 0.32?

my files are in html/src/lyceum and site does resolve at mypoetryblog.com/src/lyceum

i have private.php and wp-config right i think :)

i am so excited to get this installed and see how I'm able to skin it - i have a million ideas running through my head :)

Doug