lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Demo site still functioning?

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Demo site still functioning?
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:14:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006, John Joseph Bachir wrote:

it's down because of this:

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=20486

which i think was completely an issue on our end because /var was at 100%

When that's happened to me, I can usually get out of it by REPAIR TABLEing every table. I even wrote a Python script to do this automatically for every table; it's at http://svn.asheesh.org/svn/public/code/mysql_tools/ .

Let me know if you use it or it comes in handy or it doesn't work or what.

-- Asheesh.

--
"If you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything."
-- A. L.