lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] new install request

  • From: Tom Poe <tompoe AT fngi.net>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] new install request
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 23:41:32 -0500

Just finished a two-day stint with an older desktop (PIII 550Mhz) that had but one socket for keyboard, one socket for printer, one socket for serial mouse, one socket for monitor, a sound card, video card, and modem. Got stuck with not being able to detect mouse, and from there it went downhill. Still have no idea how to get control to get serial mouse to work. So . . . .

Now, on to the next, while that computer sits and rots.

I want to install Lyceum, and replace my static html site with Lyceum format. I have Mysql database hosted by ibiblio.org (entire site is hosted on ibiblio.org). I don't know much about SVN. http://svnbook.red-bean.com/ says it is a free, online book about svn. Is this the first step?

--
94% of returning troops suffer from trauma
Open Studios