lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Few questions about lyceum

  • From: "Franck" <franck AT linuxpourtous.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Few questions about lyceum
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 17:05:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

i'm a newbie at lyceum project but i know WPMU and WP :)
I must deploy a blog factory and lyceum seem very good. I'll submiting
some patchs in the near weeks :)
Sorry for my english, i'm french.

I've few questions :

1/ Is it possible to have the MCD or any doc related to the database
structure ?
2/ My domain is domain.net, is it possible that's domain.net and
www.domain.net are exclude from bolg creation process ?
3/ Is there a POT file or must i generate myself ?
4/ The language (fr_FR) seems not working :(
5/ Are all pages compatible with MO file for translation ?

Lyceum seems a very very good projet.

Rights, that's all folk :)

Franck
--