lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] redirect_to function not workine - local windows install

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Eyal Naveh <eyalna AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] redirect_to function not workine - local windows install
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:58:16 -0400 (EDT)

are you using .31 or the nightly? use the nightly.

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006, Eyal Naveh wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to install Lyceum localy. I managed to install WordPress localy,
and I'm trying to use the same apache server, that I got from XAMPP lite.
The installation seems to have worked ok - all the tables are in the DB,
when I try to log-in, or go to the admin page (
http://localhost/system-admin/settings.php), I only get the login page, with
this in the address bar:
http://localhost/login?redirect_to=%2Fprofile (or with
"system-admin/settings.php" instead of "profile").

I can't use it in any way. Any ideas would be most welcome.
Is this s known problem?
Anyone has any better idea rather than using this apache?

Trying to use IIS localy totaly failed with Lyceum. Couldn't make it work at
all.

Thanks for any assistance ,
Eyal