lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] help test recent Lyceum changes

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org, lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] help test recent Lyceum changes
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 17:41:35 -0400 (EDT)

I just did the bulk of the changes for ticket 415:

http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/ticket/415

This fixes a silly design I had made before, and will improve theme compatibility considerably.

I have updated the nightly. It would be _very_ helpful if any of you could try out the new nightly, do an installation and just cruise around the basic functionality, and tell me if anything blows up.

I do NOT recommend you use this nightly on an existing production or semi-production installation you may have. Doing so would require database modifications.*

0.32 is shaping up to be a really solid release, with much slicker support for themes and plugins.

John

*If you reeeeally want to: delete the 'siteurl' system option, and make a 'siteurl' option for EACH BLOG, which should be exactly the same as the existing 'home' for each blog.

  • [Lyceum-users] help test recent Lyceum changes, John Joseph Bachir, 05/15/2006