lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] import

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] import
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 20:23:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 13 May 2006, John Joseph Bachir wrote:

i finally nailed this ticket:
http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/ticket/370.

so now, import has a chance of working. if you've tried import before and
it didn't work, try it out now, with the new nightly.

I see that you've modified the rewrite rules in http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/changeset/711. The rules seem to be generated once per install and then stored in src/lyceum/.htacess How can I either cause them to be re-generated, or alternately, what exactly should be in src/lyceum/.htaccess now? (The former seems a more graceful solution.)

I'd like to try this without creating a whole new install. Thanks!

-- Asheesh.

--
QOTD:
"It seems to me that your antenna doesn't bring in too many