lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Lyceum setup without mod_rewrite

  • From: "Tom Foxx" <tomfoxx AT toughguy.net>
  • To: <Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum setup without mod_rewrite
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 23:46:55 +0200

Hey. I've got a question...

I'd like to run Lyceum, because it seems to fit all me needs, but my host doesn't have mod_rewrite enabled.
Is there a way to modify Lyceum to run without mod_rewrite?

I mean, it should be possible when changing all the links within the source-code, but this is quite a lot of work. ;)

Do you have any suggestions?

thx a lot

foxx