lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Weird fix to my "All Blogs" problem...

  • From: Beverly Shideler <beverly AT ladiesofhack.com>
  • To: lyceum user group <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Weird fix to my "All Blogs" problem...
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 15:43:11 -0500

Well I fixed the problem, though I'm not exactly sure what it was in the first place. I did try using the "nightly" version, but still had problems so I just kept experimenting until it was fixed. I'll just let you know what I did in case the same issue crops up with someone else...

and it worked! I know it's a totally whacky fix, but I didn't know what else to do. Anyway, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem but if they do this might help determine what is wrong, weird as it is.

:)
Bev