lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] My "All Blogs" issue...not sure if this helps...

  • From: Beverly Shideler <beverly AT ladiesofhack.com>
  • To: lyceum user group <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] My "All Blogs" issue...not sure if this helps...
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:08:35 -0500

To experiment I copied and pasted some source code from that Trac website into the portal.php page at the bottom where the code for "All Blogs" is, and when I put in the older code it seemed to work, so maybe there is a problem with that bit down there. I got the code from the page that said "Revision 535". I don't think I screwed anything up because it looks okay, but let me know if you think I should put it back the way it was. I don't know much about code but it did look fairly different from the code that was in there before.

Bev

  • [Lyceum-users] My "All Blogs" issue...not sure if this helps..., Beverly Shideler, 04/28/2006