lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] bugs fixed

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] bugs fixed
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:43:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hey folks-

Some of you have seen some strange bugs crop up over the last few days. I've fixed some things and updated the nightly, so make sure to check out the newest nightly to see if your bugs have been fixed.

sbishop and henryzh126, I'd particularly like to know if this fixes 344 and 384.

If you are still experiencing the bugs, if at all possible, wipe your old database tables, and re-clone the wp-config file and see if the bug persists.

Thank you all for your feedback!

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/

  • [Lyceum-users] bugs fixed, John Joseph Bachir, 04/18/2006