lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum-users Digest, Vol 1, Issue 16

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Sergio García <caboso05 AT yahoo.es>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum-users Digest, Vol 1, Issue 16
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:58:45 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Sergio García wrote:

Hi, I installed lyceum and say me this error:
Your database is out-of-date. Please upgrade. and next : There doesn't seem to be a wp-config.php file. Double check that you updated wp-config-sample.php with the proper database connection information and renamed it to wp-config.php.

The config file has moved in a recent update. it is now in src/config. make sure to clone a new wp-config.php and adjust its settings.

also you may delete debug.php, it is not used anymore

I would recommend reinstalling all the code from scratch, and if possible deleting your old database tables.

john
--
713.494.2704
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir

-Joey Carr