lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] plugins (fwd)

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] plugins (fwd)
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:06:51 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:37:08 -0500
From: Rick Beckman <rick.beckman AT gmail.com>
To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] plugins

Here's a few plugins I really like and would like to see working with
Lyceum--either user-configurable or system-wide:

Definitely:
* Akismet
* BA Stats
* Bad Behavior

Would be Nice:
* Extended Live Archives
* Brian's Latest Comments
* Gravatar
* Feedburner Feed Replacement -- this one would take some work,
probably, to get the .htaccess rules correct for each user, but it
would be nice if users wanted to have more control over their feeds.
* Subscribe to Comments
* Google Sitemaps
* Ultimate Tag Warrior