lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] mod_rewrite required

  • From: "Mischa Beitz" <mbeitz AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] mod_rewrite required
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:33:22 +0100

Took me awhile to realize that Lyceum requires an Apache build with
(or with dso) mod_rewrite. I built Apache awhile ago, so perhaps the
module is now default, but if the login page merely leads you to
portal.php . . . you might take a look at your Apache build. On 2.X,
apachectl -l and a look in the modules dir will tell you what's there.

Perhaps this'll save someone out there some trouble.

mischa

  • [Lyceum-users] mod_rewrite required, Mischa Beitz, 03/10/2006