lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] sem-frontpage plugin

  • From: "info fyc" <info AT fyc-gron.nl>
  • To: <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] sem-frontpage plugin
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:15:13 +0100

If I set the sem_frontpage plugin into the systemplugin map and activated this, then i don't see this back in to the users blog - plugin map. How can they than activate or deactived the plugin?

Also if the plugin in central activated, every new blog gets the frontpage made in the first actived blog??
I think thats not how it have to work!.
I think this is because every blog is into one big database and table. Oke I can be wrong about this.

harry

  • [Lyceum-users] sem-frontpage plugin, info fyc, 03/05/2006